Making someone's day is a great way to give to others and feel fulfilled, right? For me, giving and fulfillment has become a core component of how I view overall health and wellness, and making someone's day is one my daily goals and tasks. Here are 5 ways I do that every day in five-minutes-or-less:
- Tell someone you see frequently that you notice and appreciate something they do well
- Send a nice text or voice note to a friend or family member you haven't talked with in a while
- Compliment someone on their positive energy, attitude or smile!
- Write and mail a thoughtful handwritten letter to someone you care about
- Do something - an act of service - for someone you see struggling
Let me know if you've tried any of these and if you have any ideas that you've tried and found make people's days :)
In the spirit of giving,